PRO-515 Wrap Around Labeling Machine
Model Number: PRO-515
Accomplish more at ease, saving time, and increasing profit.
High Speed, High Efficiency, High Stability
Solid and Adjustable Design
The PRO-515 Vertical Wrap-Around Automatic Labeling Machine can label various round bottles. The PRO-515 is designed with a solid base, allowing the labeling system to reach high speeds while maintaining stability.
Personalized Control System
The PRO-515 Vertical Wrap-Around Labeling Machine’s provides a personalized and logical operation control system. New staff in the production line will be able to begin operating it very easily. The control system of the labeler helps you sort out the best division of labor.
Flexible and Reliable
The PRO-515 Vertical Wrap-Around Labeling Machine not only provides full additional functions but can also extend various existing functions for future production needs. The PRO-515 is also easy to maintain, increasing longevity for long term production.
- The label applicator has been designed for easy reloading, to reduce time waste when labels have to be refilled, increasing production efficiency.
- Made with high quality anodized aluminum alloy, the labeler has outstanding aesthetics while being easy to maintain and durable for long term use.
- Fine or coarse adjustments are easily made accordingly via the hand wheel mechanism to suit the customers various product size and labeling positions.
- Made with 304 stainless steel, allowing an easy maintenance and remains in perfect condition after long term operations.
Operation & Functions
- 30 Lots Cross Memory Module
The cross memory modules records the best labeling setting methods, boosting productivity and speeding up changeover processes, which will also allow new personnel to be conditioned quickly.
- Labeling Delay Function
The labeling delay function is ideal for small scale adjustments and will calculate dispensing speed and position.
- Labeling Quantity Count Function
Records and displays quantity of products labeled via a large display panel.
- Production Preset Function
A built-in counter keeps track of the number of products labeled to control production or to be used as batch mode, stopping the machine automatically when the target production has been reached.
- Miss Label Setting
Prevents product mislabeling to ensure product accuracy during production and to fulfill production QC procedures.
- Built-in Troubleshooting functionality
The built-in troubleshooting assists operators to find prompt solutions to operation problems, helping avoid shutdown costs by finding quick solutions.
220/110 VAC 50/60Hz 1Phase
22m/min max. (customizing optional)
180mm / 200mm / 250mm
170mm x 300mm max.
2420mm(L) x 1380mm(W) x 1350mm(H)